By increased hail damage in vineyards that have caused significant damage in recent years, Frustar has come to the decision to offer a hail protection system for vineyards of all kinds.
The anti-hail net covers not the whole area, but is mounted along the grape zone, thus protecting the income from hail and sunburn. In addition, the hail net protects the grapes from birds and insects.
The anti-hail net has a width of 0,80 m up to 1,30 m and is mounted on a rotating rod. There have been several attempts to get a perfect and simple curl of the net. The result is that the anti-hail net can be opened and closed again with a crank handle or a portable electric drill within a few seconds.
At works on the vineyard, such as cutting the leaves, hoovering the leaves or cutting the vine, the hail protection system doesn´t disturb because the net is rolled together by the top. The rolled up net does not even have a diameter of two inches.
• Best protection against hail damage, wasps attack and bird repellents
• Protection against animals (deers,...) and storm
• Easy to install
• Tailor-made solutions
• Side mounted the grape zone (0,80 m to 1,30 m wide web)
• Easy installation with no electricity or mechanical expenditure
• Mounts on existing stitching wire
• Stabilization with round steel
• Perfect rewind
• Opening and closing with a crank handle or portable electric drill
• Conduction of saplings is spared in part, the sprout grows not through the net
• 1-2 work steps are saved
• No handicap by bringing out chemicals, cutting leaves or vine cuttings